Hey, these are good for you. Oats will keep your heart strong and blueberries will make you smarter. So you can have your muffin for breakfast and feel good about it too.
Mini Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins (adapted from All Recipes)
1 1/4 cup quick cooking oats
1 cup all purpose flour
1/3 cup white sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup milk
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 cup frozen blueberies, tossed in 2 Tbsp flour
1/2 cup oats
3 Tbsp white sugar
2 Tbsp cinnamon
3 Tbsp butter
0. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
1. Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl with a fork. Mix wet ingredients in a medium bowl. Mix streusel topping ingredients together in a small bowl and set aside.
1.5. Butter a mini muffin tin and drop 1 blueberry into each cup.
2. Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour wet mixture into dry mixture, stiring carefully until just combined.
3. Fill muffin cups 3/4 of the way full with batter. Drop 2-3 blueberries on top of each filled cup. Top each with a pinch of streusel topping.
4. Bake for 14-16 minutes, until blueberries are bubbly and tops are golden brown and delicious. Let cool for 4 minutes and enjoy with a glass of milk.